Season 4.5 Episode Summaries:
Episode Name: Daybreak, Parts 2 & 3
Episode Number: 420
Written by: Ronald D. Moore
Directed by: Michael Rymer
Original Air Date: 3/20/09 on SciFi Channel
Fate of Major (and a few Minor) Characters in Season Four:
- William Adama reached Earth. He took Roslin out in a Raptor to see Earth in her dying hours. Once she passed away, he landed nearby and presumably lived out his last days alone near her grave.
- Lee 'Apollo' Adama reached Earth. It was he who suggested that the fleet's survivors not to rebuild their cities, but instead leave their technology behind
- Karl 'Helo' Agathon appeared to be critically wounded by a Doral on Galactica during the rescue mission but he survived to live on Earth with his wife Athena and their child Hera.
- Hera Agathon was freed by Boomer and brought to her parents who along with Roslin, Baltar and Caprica Six ensured her safety. She reached Earth and apparently died as a young woman as evidenced by the article and subsequent comments by Inner Baltar that indicated that her fossilized remains were those of the young woman who has become known as Mitochondrial Eve.
- Sharon 'Athena' Agathon survived through everything to reach Earth and live with her husband Helo and their child Hera.
- Samuel 'Longshot' Anders never fully recovered from being shot during the mutiny. He piloted the empty ships of the fleet into the sun.
- Gaius Baltar finally committed a selfless act and reignited his relationship with Caprica Six. They played their roles in Hera's fate and made it to Earth where they settled together and presumably he became a farmer like his father.
- Cavil killed himself in Galactica's CIC after it became clear that he would not secure resurrection because Tyrol killed Tory. It is unclear if he was the last copy of the model or if any others possibly survived.
- Doc Cottle did not go on the rescue mission at Adama's request. He reached Earth and presumably lived out his days smoking cigarettes and being cranky.
- Anastasia 'Dee' Dualla killed herself after a wonderful date with Lee not long after the disheartening discovery of a nuked and uninhabitable Earth
- Lt. Margaret 'Racetrack' Edmondson died when her Raptor and her own helmet were compromised when struck by debris while participating in the rescue mission against the Colony. Her corpse ended up firing nukes that doomed the Colony.
- Tory Foster killed Cally Tyrol in an effort to protect the Final Five's identities as Cylons. She was killed by Galen Tyrol when he learned during the shared data stream what she had done.
- Felix Gaeta planned a mutiny, arrested Adama, declared himself Commander and was subsequently executed by firing squad when the mutiny failed.
- Louis Hoshi became Admiral of the Fleet for roughly twelve hours. He went on to live out his days on Earth.
- Aaron Kelly had once been acting XO on Galactica , but had been incarcerated for some time because of his bombings until he was released during the mutiny. He reconsidered and switched sides to help Adama put down the mutiny. His fate after the mutiny is unknown.
- Laura Roslin fought her cancer long enough to finally initiate a romantic relationship with Adama and reach Earth (both of them). She passes away while flying in a Raptor with Adama who is showing her the wildlife on the planet. She is possibly the first member of the fleet to have been buried on Earth.
- Diane 'Hardball' Seelix is a former deckhand turned pilot. She expressed a romantic interest in Anders, but it was not reciprocated. She later joined Gaeta's failed mutiny. She was presumably incarcerated, but her fate after the mutiny is unknown.
- (Caprica) Six lost her and Tigh's unborn child, but ends up reigniting her relationship with Baltar and settled on Earth to live out her days with him.
- Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace first died in her Viper when it exploded. The second time around she just winked out of existence after having plotted the coordinates that took Galactica and the fleet to Earth.
- Three (D'Anna Biers) was unboxed because of her knowledge of the Final Five, but chose to remain behind to die alone on the desolate
- Saul and Ellen Tigh were eventually reunited after her resurrection. After having one more spat about Saul's relationship with Caprica Six, they ended up reaching Earth and living out their days there together.
- Cally Tyrol was killed by Tory Foster because she had learned that Tyrol, Tory, Anders and Tigh were Cylons.
- Galen Tyrol had his (long ago) fiancé Cylon Tory Foster kill his wife Cally. His other flame Boomer manipulated him to help her escape so she could kidnap Hera. He then killed Tory when he finally learned the truth about her having killed Cally. This also brought an end to the possibility of a truce with Cavil's Cylon faction. In spite of all that, Tyrol did reach Earth where he chose to live out his days alone on an uninhabited northern highlands island.
- Sharon 'Boomer' Valerii made one last choice to help get Hera back to her parents. She was then killed by Hera's mother, Athena, paying the ultimate price for her previous poor choices.
- Tom Zarek worked with Felix Gaeta and attempted to replace Laura Roslin as President, but instead ended up killing the Quorum. When the mutiny failed, he was executed by firing squad alongside Felix Gaeta.
Battlestar Galactica Items Available at eBay - Scroll for additional items
Battlestar Galactica TM & © Universal Entertainment
PatriotResource.com original content and design Copyright © 1999-2018; Scott Cummings, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement