British General John Burgoyne
||Born: February 24, 1722; Bedfordshire, England
Died: June 4, 1792; London, England
- John Burgoyne returns to England on parole.
- John Burgoyne resigns from all his offices.
- John Burgoyne has his offices and commissions restored to him
June 4 - John Burgoyne is named Commander-in-Chief in Ireland.
December - John Burgoyne retires from public.
- John Burgoyne's play, "The Heiress," is performed.
- John Burgoyne brings about the impeachment of Warren Hastings.
August 4 - John Burgoyne dies in London, England
August 13 - John Burgoyne is buried in Westminster Abbey.
Related Items Available at eBay - Scroll for additional items
PatriotResource.com original content and design Copyright © 1999-2014; Scott Cummings, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement