Available from Amazon.com:
Never Come To Peace Again
Pontiac's Uprising and the Fate of the British Empire in North America
by David Dixon
Published by University of Oklahoma Press
281 pages (plus Notes, Bibliography and Index); 8 chapters.
1. "Why Do You Come to Fight on Our Land?"
2. "A Colony Sprung From Hell"
3. "If You Suffer the English among You, You Are Dead Men"
4. "Drive off Your Lands Those Dogs Clothed in Red"
5. "A General Panick Has Seized This Extensive Country"
6. "The Bravest Men I Ever Saw"
7. "Nothing Remains in Our Heart but Good"
8. "The Ends of the American Earth"
Appendix: Colonel Bouquet's Letters from Bushy Run
Related Items Available at eBay - Scroll for additional items
PatriotResource.com original content and design Copyright © 1999-2018; Scott Cummings, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement