Available from Amazon.com:
Medicine and the American Revolution
How Diseases and Their Treatments Affected the Colonial Army
by Oscar Reiss, M.D.
Published by McFarland & Company, Inc.
Table of Contents:
248 pages (plus Notes, Bibliography and Index); 9 chapters.
1. Army Medicine
2. Leaders of the Medical Department
3. Smallpox and the Canadian Invasion
4. Disease and Medical Care in the Navy
5. Syphilis and the Loss of New York
6. Dysentary and the Prisoners of War
7. Typhus and the Army Hospitals
8. Valley Forge and Scabies
9. Malaria and the Southern Campaign
Appendix: The Health of George Washington and King George III
Related Items Available at eBay - Scroll for additional items
PatriotResource.com original content and design Copyright © 1999-2018; Scott Cummings, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement