Lost: The Complete Third Season DVD Press Release
LOST: The Complete Third Season – The Unexplored Experience is a must-have for fans of the two-time Best Drama honoree (2005 Emmy®, 2006 Golden Globe®). Though rescue still eludes the Flight 815 crash survivors, suspense, action and danger are found everywhere on the island. Cast includes: Naveen Andrews (Sayid); Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond); Emilie de Ravin (Claire); Michael Emerson (Ben); Matthew Fox (Jack); Jorge Garcia (Hurley); Josh Holloway (Sawyer); Daniel Dae Kim (Jin); Yunjin Kim (Sun); Evangeline Lilly (Kate); Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet); Dominic Monaghan (Charlie); Terry O’Quinn (Locke).
In Season 3 as the power of the island to both heal and destroy comes into sharp focus, the lines between good and evil are blurred and loyalties are challenged when the survivors of the crash become tangled within the lives of the Others.
Jeffrey Lieber (“Tuck Everlasting”), J.J. Abrams (“Alias”) and Damon Lindelof (“Crossing Jordan”) are Lost creators.
Examine all 23 one-hour episodes on 7-disc DVD and discover deeper secrets behind the series with over 6 hours of bonus features including never-before-seen “Lost Flashbacks”, “Lost in One Day” that shows 24 hours of production, and a deeper dive into “The World of the Others,” where cast and producers reveal more about the island’s secret inhabitants. Plus, get a behind-the-scenes look at 10 episodes with “Lost on Location,” deleted scenes, bloopers and more.
• “The World of the Others” - Featuring interviews with the producers and the cast, The World of the Others explores the crucial role of "The Others" in season 3 and what the world of Lost holds for these characters in the future.
• “Lost Flashbacks” - Never-before-seen glimpses into the past lives of the castaways
• “Lost in One Day” - Fans of Lost will have a chance to see what it really takes to create the show each season. Cameras follow each part of the Lost machine to cover a day's work on the series. Spanning seven episodes, from Hawaii to California, and from the writers' room and the sound studio to the production office and the Hawaii set, you'll be amazed to see everything this show accomplishes day in and day out.
• “Lost on Location” - A behind-the-scenes look at the making of 10 episodes from season 3
• “The Lost Book Club” - Learn about the role of literature in the story of Lost in this exploration of the books featured in the series. The show's producers and cast reflect on the books highlighted in the series, and what they mean to the world of Lost.
• Deleted Scenes - Nine new scenes from the cutting room floor.
• Bloopers - Hilarious outtakes of the cast and crew from the set of the third season of Lost.
• Audio Commentaries
The Blu-ray High-Def Disc includes all the above features plus:
• Exclusive, interactive BD-Java Feature - Fans will rethink what they know about Lost and change the way they watch the show. Viewers decipher truth from conjecture through an interactive control panel unlocking the mysterious world of Lost.
Suggested retail price:
Feature run time:
| December 11, 2007
October 2, 2007
October 16, 2007
$59.99 U.S./$87.99 Canada
TV 14 LSV. Bonus materials not rated, and subject to change.
Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 Surround Sound
English, French, Spanish
Buena Vista Worldwide Home Entertainment, a recognized leader in the home entertainment industry, is the marketing, sales and distribution company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax and Buena Vista product, which includes DVD, Blu-ray Disc and electronic distribution. Buena Vista Worldwide Home Entertainment is a division of Disney Enterprises, Inc..
Buy the Lost Season 3 DVD Now!
Lost Items Available at eBay - Scroll for additional items
Lost © Touchstone Television
PatriotResource.com original content and design Copyright © 1999-2018; Scott Cummings, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement