Colonel Harry Burwell
General Charles Cornwallis
General Nathanael Greene
General Charles O'Hara
Colonel William Tavington
Major Jean Villeneuve
Individual Events depicted in the movie:
- Benjamin Martin's raid on Fort Wilderness.
- Benjamin Martin's statement about tyrants to the S.C. Assembly.
- Colonel Tavington burns a militia leader's home and kills his son.
- Explosive projectiles in Revolutionary War battles.
- The "Betsy Ross" flag used as a battle flag.
- Militia alone kept General Charles Cornwallis from advancing north.
- Courting couples used bundling bags to spend the night together.
- Continental Congress offering freedom to slaves who served a year.
- Escaped slave colonies (Gullah camps) existed during the war.
- Colonel Tavington burns down a church with the townspeople inside.
- The final battle strategy using militia as a decoy.
- General Cornwallis sent his deputy to surrender at Yorktown.
Related Items Available at eBay - Scroll for additional items